Statement of Privacy.
We take protecting your personal information very seriously and adhere strictly to the rules of data protection laws. Personal information collected on this website only for technical purposes. In no case will the data be sold or otherwise transferred to third parties.
The following statement gives an overview of how we ensure this protection and what kind of data is collected and for what purpose.
User Data / Personal Data / nickname
Below we provide an overview of what data is collected and for what purpose:
- Username - the provision of access, so you can modify your own data
- Log in to send to lost data and current information - E-mail Address
- Location - Determination of the region in which the advertisement / link was abandoned
- To obtain demographic data about our users and to optimize our services to specific age groups - birth date (if given voluntarily).
- Biography / interests or other voluntary data - to facilitate communication and the potential to create personality (. These data must not be specified and are purely voluntary Each user can freely decide which data are given).
- Username and password - to help you log into the system and thus advanced features
The software on our web stores for technical reasons, all information which you transmit to us voluntarily through forms (eg for registering and posting comments etc.) This concerns in particular, links, comments, user names, email addresses, passwords (encoded neither by us nor decrypted by third parties without criminal intelligence) and other voluntary information and content that you transmit knowingly. It will remain free to forward data imagination. In case of misuse of our offer, attacks or publishing illegal content will be passed on the data provided by court order.
Information submitted via the contact form / emails are also stored on a local PC using an email program (to document the communication and can answer questions more quickly). Upon written request, we will also delete this e-mail immediately.
Data on this website
We collect and automatically saves in its server log files information that your browser sends to us. These are:
- Browser type / version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL (previously visited)
- Host name of accessing computer (IP address)
- Time of server request.
These data are not assignable for us to certain people.A compilation of these data with other data sources is not made, the data will be deleted after a statistical analysis.
The Internet site uses so called cookies. They serve to make our service more user-friendly, effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after your visit. Set cookies on your computer no harm and contain no viruses.
If you would like to receive our electronic newsletter, we require a valid e-mail address and information that allow us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address or the owner with the reception the newsletter agrees. Further data are not collected. Your consent to the storage of data, e-mail address and using it to send the newsletter at any time.
Right to Information
You always have the right to receive information regarding your personal data, its origin and destination and the purpose of storage. Information about the stored data is our data protection officer.
For more information
Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we will gladly answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data. If you have questions that are not answered by this privacy statement or if you wish to receive more detailed information, please contact us any time at us .